Here are a few of my favorites quotes on prayer:
- Matthew 7:7 ”Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."
- "Communication with our Father in Heaven is not a trivial matter. It is a sacred privilege. It is based upon eternal, unchanging principles. We receive help from our Father in Heaven in response to our faith, obedience, and the proper use of agency."-Elder Richard G. Scott
- John 14:13-14 "Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it"
- Matthew 21:22 "And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
- Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."